Looking for new fundraising ideas?
TOMFOOLERY is proud to support select organizations in their efforts to raise funds. The TOMFOOLERY Show provides a unique comedy-based variety experience featuring various forms of comedy as well as live music. This unique and memorable event delivers the type “bang for your buck” which brings out the giving aspect among your targeted audience as well as sends them home with a good feeling and a fond memory.
The TOMFOOLERY Show can and will:
- Identify the appropriate venue for the event
- Enthusiastically handle logistical issues and can turn most any space into a virtual theater for the evening
- Recruit top comedic and musical talent based on the demographic of the target donor group
- Masterfully facilitate the event from start to finish while emphasizing the fund raising task at hand
Successful fundraising events have been conducted throughout the past year for organizations such as:
- Town Theatre – Highland, IN (2 events)
- Hammond High School – Hammond, IN (Band Program & Digital Innovation Program)
- Circle of Serbian Sisters Princess Zorka – Lansing, IL
- Juvenile Research Diabetes Foundation – Portage, IN
For further information or to discuss a specific event, please call Tom Byelick @ (219) 595-YES2 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.